You are here
Romesh Gunesekera's gentle story explores the dilemma with the voice of the young woman as the narrator and leaves the reader suspended at the end. This resource kit was substantially revised in 2010.
- Introduction for teachers
- Short story complete text of Carapace
- Pre reading preparation for reading the text
- Word Work language activities
- After reading exercises to follow up
- Answer key teacher's notes for activities
Audio File (mp3)
To download audio, right click on audio file in the Attachment below and save to your computer.
This BritLit kit was first published in 2004.